Heal Lungs. 20+ ways.
I always felt starved for oxygen and could always tell the oxygen content of any building back when my lungs were damaged.
Having Multiple Chemical Sensitivity really damaged my lungs. I developed asthma and coughed a lot for two years. This may not seem so bad for many people, but strenuous African dance was my joy. I had just gotten certified as a Zumba teacher and I used bike transportation by choice. So this took from me my biggest pleasures.
Even, after I stopped having reactions to laundry detergents and such, when the rest of me was not very sensitive to chemicals anymore, my lungs were still very sensitive. I went to several doctors, they always told me I was healthy and sent me off. I couldn’t find anyone who knew how to heal lungs.I knew that my lungs were not well. My lungs would hurt when exposed to any chemicals. I knew how much oxygen was in any given environment and could hardly stand to be in a place with closed windows. I could not tolerate any kind of candles, smoke or lung irritants. I felt I could never get enough air. When people are dying they give them oxygen because the cells are oxygen starved. I knew this was me, I wanted an oxygen tank. I felt like a 90 year old as far as lungs go. For 3 years I had diminished lung capacity, coughing and pain that would come and go.
I am happy to report that my lungs are very much better than 2 years ago. I never feel starved for oxygen like I used to. If I am exposed to lots of lung irritants I feel it, but my lungs are 95% better than they were. Little by little I could let go of the inhaler. I have not used it for 2 years.
Even after I cured my asthma, I had a low grade chronic cough. This was healed by doing a Native American energy healing ceremony which I have since been taught and initiated in. If you are interested. Email Evespotofgold@gmail.com)
Lung support remedies are common in Ayurveda, Chinese, American Indian and European traditional medicine. Each tradition has different herbs and foods which support the lungs.
Here are some things I know that heal the lungs:
Deep Breathing is an important aspect of lung detoxification. There are lots of ideas. Just Google. Basically, you count to 6 while slowly breathing in and then count to 6 breathing out. I rarely do this, but became aware of my breathing and breathe more deeply, in general.
Yoga is how I really learned to breathe and gives flexibility to the rib cage which is essential to heal lungs. I have that 20-40 Skype program. http://detoxthebodymcs.com/yoga-do-it-from-home-with-me/ )
Cardio Exercise in an oxygen rich, non toxic environment strengthens your lungs!
- Oil Pulling is great for the lungs, try it..it seriously dislodges mucous.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEheaHvsh5U . I made this video.
- Quality Air Purifier in your home. I use Honeywell, they are well priced and easy to find. However, I really am no expert on air purifiers.Don’t use Ozone Purifiers, they harm the lungs. See American Lung Association warning.
- Add air purifying Plants to clean the air and add oxygen to your home. http://detoxthebodymcs.com/plants-that-clean-the-air-nasa-study/
- Keep your home free of dust, chemicals and other lung irritants.
- Oil of Oregano is great for the lungs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0qyLMUopTI&feature=plcp (how to use, where to buy)
- Walk in the woods!
- Rosemary opens capillaries increasing oxygen flow to the blood,
- Lavender is healing to the lungs. I have a plant in my home and rub the leaves and breathe in the oils. Delicious!
- Mullein has been used for centuries for healing the lungs.
- Eucalyptus is great for opening the lungs
- Chrysanthemum combined with honeysuckle is frequently used in Chinese medicine to nourish lung tissue, clear toxins and inhibit bacteria growth.
- Cruciferous vegetables, including broccoli, kale and cabbage, have a positive effect on lung function
- Lemons and Limes are a great Lung Detox! http://detoxthebodymcs.com/lemon-detox-master-cleanse-without-the-fasting/
- Psychotherapy, getting rid of toxic people, meditation, changing jobs, sex, massage, relaxing music, or whatever helps you relax, de-stress and enjoy life. I actually think that long term shallow breathing from childhood traumas is what made me ill.
- Acupuncture is just great and worth every penny!
- Cut down or eliminate on dairy, its mucous forming. I quit milk, which is the most mucous forming. (Grass fed butter is a very healing food, BTW).
- Colloidal Silver and Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide can kill candida, fungus, parasites and microbes that can live in the lungs an sinuses. The peroxide has been known to heal emphysema and heal lungs. I have not tried this as it requires lots of study and can be dangerous if done improperly. I will do it one day. I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice; just something I have studied.
- Check for Mold. Mold can seriously harm the lungs.
- Find Allergies and sensitivities which may cause inflammation in the body. Lots of people say modern wheat causes inflammation, so I stopped eating it (and feel great http://detoxthebodymcs.com/wheat-belly-lose-the-wheat-lose-the-weight-gluten-free-craze/
- Sauna is great Lung Detox!
- Himalayan Salt Candle are said to clean the air by adding negative ions that bind to pollutants, including electronic pollution. This helps heal lungs.
- Chemical Avoidance: Detox your home and don’t breath in air fresheners, smoke, Teflon, Candles and other things that hurt the lungs. My ebook is a great resource for this (see below) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVTFwW81Agg&feature=plcp
- All Detoxing is good for the lungs, Every detox organ like the liver, kidneys, lungs and skin are all benefited when you open up the detox pathways to one.
- Watch air pollution close your windows during rush hour, find air quality index information for your area and close the windows and set your activities accordingly on bad days. Just avoiding things that harm lungs can heal lungs.
- Buteyko method Breathing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buteyko_method
- Aloe Vera brings oxygen to the blood and reduces inflammation.
These are some things that can heal l lungs. I have read and seen videos on people who have recovered form EVERY Lung ailment from cancer, to asthma and emphysema. Never give up!!
SAUNA:Best way to get toxins out of your brain . Call Derek help & sale price when you mention ‘Eve’. +Bonus 30 minute Detox coaching .