Oil of Oregano Health benefits
Numerous university studies have shown that Oil of Oregano is a highly potent system purifier that provides many benefits for human health. It is a natural substance that is extracted from wild oregano plants Two key compounds found in it are carvacrol and thymol. Studies have shown that both of these compounds have significant effects on harmful micro-organisms that cause many illnesses in humans.
Oil of Oregano used in medicine is not the same oregano that is used as a spice for cooking. Common oregano is typically Origanum Marjoram, while Oil of Oregano is derived from Origanum Vulgare.
Oil of Oregano can be purchased as either a liquid or as capsules/tablets. In both forms, it is important to verify that the oil is derived from the proper potent oregano plant, and that the carvacrol concentration is at least 70%.
I have read that it kills bacteria and infections that are antibiotic resistant. It is also said to be anti-tumor and a cancer cure. This makes sense as many cancer cures are also candida and fungus killers like alkalizing diet, pau d’arco etc. Also, cancer loves sugar and so does fungus and candida.
Oil of Oregano is sold as a candida killer and I believe it is the most potent. It is said to have shrunk cancer tumors completely. It is a potent tonic that cleans and invigorates all of the organs.
Killing microbes, bacterias, viruses, parasites and fungi is an essential element in recovering from any chronic condition. When the immune system is weak they proliferate, this is an important factor in chronic illness and why they get worse and worse. Conversely, these cause illness in the first place! see http://detoxthebodymcs.com/how-to-reduce-viruses-parasites-yeasts-microbes-and-bacteria-in-your-body-and-be-healthy/
What are the Benefits of Oil of Oregano?
The ancient Greeks were one of the first people to recognize this oil for its health benefits and medicinal qualities. It is known to be a potent antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic oil that can reduce pain and inflammation and effectively fight off infections.
Some of the specific benefits of Oil of Oregano are:
- Destroying organisms that contribute to skin infections and digestive problems.
- Kills candida
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Increasing joint and muscle flexibility.
- Improving respiratory health.
- Stop allergic reactions
- Kills germs, viruses and microbes.
- Used in Lyme and herpes virus treatment
How to use Oil of Oregano
I use add 3-6 drops to my drinking water in glass water bottles. I reuse my bottles and the oil of oregano insures there are no ‘germs’ in there and also gives me my dose of oil of oregano. Some people take it under the tongue. Oil of oregano burns like hot pepper, so do that at your own risk!
- There is some speculation on the possibility of Oil Of Oregano also killing good bacteria in the gut. I don’t think its good to take every day for long periods of time. I am sure a few drops are ok. I am take 10 drops a day for periods of a week or a month, then skip days and reduce it. Sometimes I go on candida,virus, microbe killing spree and use more for a time. In general, I think its good to stop an start most supplements because it gives the immune system a chance to kick in a n do its job, this is especially true with the more potent supplements like Oil of Oregano.
Which Brand is the Best?
- The price has a range and the most expensive brand, which claims to be the best, has the same amount of active ingredient as the cheaper brands. Also, it is OIL OF OREGANO with carvacrol . Not Oregano Oil or Essential Oil.